Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My name is Brooke Carswell. I was born in Valdese, NC and I lived there for 5 years. I moved here when I was started kindergarten and went to Shuford Elementary. I love Conover even though it can be boring sometimes. I am very athletic and tough. If a guy can do it, I can do it. My favorite sport is basketball. I am very opinionated and I tell it how it is. Either people don't like me because of it or they love me for it. I have a large family but it's split up. I live with my mom, step dad, and brother. I am determined to have my brother be an amazing athlete. My favorite subject is history and science. I  plan on attending a university and either becoming a orthodontist or something in the medical field. The reason for these careers is because, one, I am obsessed with perfect teeth and I would love to make that happen for as many people as possible, two, the medical field is so interesting and hands on. I wanna be something big. I don't wanna go into business like most people. I want to help people. I am not going into the field for the money. I'm going into it because I know I would love it. I am serious but I also love to have fun and I love to hangout with friends and family. I love SUMMER and I can't wait until it is back. I think I shared everything that matters, bye!





2 comments:

  1. I agree that Conover can be boring, but I love it too! I love how you are tough and determined in everything that you do. I hope that you are able to help your brother become the athlete that you want him to be. I didn't know that you wanted to go into the medical field and I like that you want to help people get perfect teeth, just like you! I love hanging out with you and your family and I can't wait for this summer either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Conover can be boring, but I love it too! I love how you are tough and determined in everything that you do. I hope that you are able to help your brother become the athlete that you want him to be. I didn't know that you wanted to go into the medical field and I like that you want to help people get perfect teeth, just like you! I love hanging out with you and your family and I can't wait for this summer either!

    ReplyDelete